Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Rompin BH: Will Be In Rompin To Hand Over The BH !!!

Today will start my journey to Rompin from Kuala Lumpur about 5 hours drive.

Managed to gather a number of additional items to finish up the BH.



I believed by this Friday March the 15th 2015 the whole conversion works will be completed, tested and hand over to the owner.

I am thrill to see how this BH will perform with all the gadgets installed.

The three floors will be fitted with nesting planks, tweeters, humidifiers and fake nests.

There will a few new thing which I plan to introduced in this BH.

1) The Mutiara aroma drip system.

2) The insect generating system using chicken feed mixed with bird shit fermented in normal water.

3) Corner covers made of stainless steel plates.

4) The 1st floor will have two internal sounds system.  The first set will be SuperBabyKing and the second will be Super 208.

5) The best sound is nothing else but Super Vacuum.

Once hand over will allow it to run for a few months before I will carry out the first inspection operation.

Will carry out the NKS operation on all those spots with markings and without fake nest installed.

I hope with this new addition of BH in this Ecopark the whole complex will be more lifely.

I am sure those BHs just beside this BH will enjoy the spill over of the new birds coming to play at this BH monkey house.

No matter who win, I am happy for them and this BH owner.

Let us pray that it will be a success.

I know this BH will be different to the rest and the best in every aspect of the entrance door and its nesting rooms.

Will report after my next visit.

No comments: