Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Kepala Batas BH: The Main Predator (Owl) Was Captured !!!


On Tuesday November 25th 2015, I entered this BH at Kepala Batas to check on the status of those traps installed about three weeks ago.

The best thing to see was the trap working as per my prediction.

The wood that was provided on the trap must be very attractive to the owl.

The moment the owl rest on it the clamp will shut on it and trapped until someone come and release it.

This owl trap is more friendly and if the owl is detected trap earlier you can capture it and perhaps release it far away from your BH.

Once done my BH now is free perhaps from one of the many owls staying in this territory.

I am sure that there will be more to come.

However this the two traps installed I can peacefully have a good night sleep.

If any new one should enter they will be once again be captured and release far away from my BH.

Now need to set a date to clean and rinse those markings left.




No comments: