Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Merdeka Jaya BH VS Lukut BH !!!

(Lukut)

Versus

(Merdeka Jaya)


I remember very well the remark I made after I hand over the Merdeka Jaya BH to the rightful owner.

I told him that his Merdeka Jaya BH will do better as compared to his Lukut BH.

At first he disagreed with me.

After one month or so he came back telling me that I was dead right.

Yes he told me that his recent visits to both the two BH shows significant improvements via the number of fresh bird shit markings all over the place.

His remark was like this:

Yes Pak Harry you are right about Merdeka Jaya does better as compared to Lukut BH.

I told him how I came to the conclusion.

I saw not many birds while finishing the Lukut BH while at Merdeka Jaya I saw a lot of birds returned home to roost whose flying path was just beside his BH.

The moment I installed a mini Bazooka and direct its mouth to their flying home path, its change their flying path.

They will start moving nearer and many will swoop into the revamped BH.

This observation can benefit your BH.

If you stay back at your BH and observe the sky in the evening, especially before and after the Muslim call for Magrib's prayers.

Check which direction they are flying home and the first thing you should do is to open your main entrance hole facing the flying path direction.

If you wanted them to quickly swerved and enter your BH try to install a bazooka towards them.

By doing so they will be able to catch your beautiful sound and will come straight to your BH.

As for Lukut the owner claimed that the number of fresh bird shit was about 35 while for Merdeka Jaya fresh bird shit markings was more then 60.

To him these two results are good enough for him and he sleeps very well now.

Good for him but what about yours?

Call me at 0177551318 for help.

No comments: