Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2015

Owl Trap: A newly Discovered Trap That Is More Owl Friendly


Last week during a visit to a BH in Kluang (2nd BH), the owner seems to be very proud of his owl trap.

He said that he captured one owl but what he did was perhaps the best.

He released it back into the while but far away from his BH.

I think this is a better method of capturing these predators and released.

While serving my whatsapp group one person showed the same type of owl trap and I quickly PM him to ask where can I get the gadget.

All this while I have been installing those clamp owl trap that usually will harm or even kill them.

From now on I will no longer encourange people to kill this beautiful creature.

Capture them and release far away from your BH.

If you think you want to make some money I know of a guy who is looking to buy them for his own used as a rat killer in his palm oil plantation.

I finally got the fabricator of the owl trap on the line and ordered a few sets.

He was very pleased with my order but reminded me not to let Perhilitan people to catch me with it.

I explained to him nicely about my situation.

I told him right now I am deploying another type of owl trap gadget that will harm these natural predators but from now on I wanted to catch them alive and release them somewhere far.

He quickly changed his comment like accepted my idea and promised to let me have as many as I wanted.

He even proposed that to appoint me as his sole distributor.

Well at least he knows my kind intention not to kill those wild owls but to carefully capture them and release at other locations.

If you are the kind of person who do not want to harm this beautiful creature try to change all your owl trap system (clamp type) to this new type.

Call me if you wish to purchase a few.

My number is 017 7551318







No comments: