Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Swiftlet Garden: Deployment Of AG 35 As Internal Sound Tweeters !!!





I am ready to deploy AG 35 not only as external sound playing tweeters but also as internal sound playing tweeters.

Thisill be one of my experimental works to be used in Swiftlet Garden at Desaru Johor.

All the revamp units will be provided with a VVIP room (one each for every floor) and all internal sound tweeters inside it will be AG 35 Technik brand tweeters.

This newly discovered item used as internal sound was tested at Merdeka Jaya BH in Melaka.

Within less then one month all of them were with tenant(s).

Something unusual and perhaps a new break through.

I keep telling myself if it works why not use more or in a larger scale?

One very big obstacle was its cost.

I was buying the same AG 35 for all my external sound system at about 6.50 a piece.

If I should deploy say 100 a floor the cost will be 650 a floor.

Now managed to discover a place where its cost is below 4.00 a piece and with thicker cable soldered onto its connectors.

The moment I heard its cost my eyes was covered with lots of opportunities.

With the effort able price it will be a lesser burden to deploy AG 35 as internal sound tweeters.

I will increase the size of each VVIP room and perhaps limit the number of AG 35 around 50 per VVIP
 room.

If the owner have no problem to accept my upgrade price this will be my next generation BHs after my revamp works.

I have also work out a conversion  hexagonal tweeters to AG 35 tweeters.

The fabricator have agreed and so far collected two pieces from him.

Yah, beside the sound inside I have also changed the hexagonal tweeters to AG 35 brand.

I am excited and looking forward to see more birds entering the next BH with these features.

Will make my report once the next unit is done.


1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi, I have not read all postings ..only read this part and already I am being strongly inspired by your idea of swiftlet farming....I read about this biz potential many years back but at that time, I thought it was a pretty hard work in term of 1) setting up the actual building for nesting + etc., 2)marketing + how to 3)of course financing and so on and so on... But now after reading the multi-millions worth biz potential ...it got me thinking that this might just be a good retirement layback kind of things to do when we get back to nature during old age....as I think we've got the most suitable property to consider this sort of cultivation!