Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Swiftlet Garden: First Revamp Unit !!!



Busy with works and my boys are doing what I wanted them to do.

The first thing that the BH badly needed was the right location of the entrance door.

Current connecting door was not where it should be and the consultant make it worst by erecting a box around it with the door at the opposite site where it should be.

While hacking the wall the project manager came to have a look and he asked a few relevant questions on why the brick wall was hacked.

He must be thinking that I wanted to destroy the whole house.

Within half a day the opening was done and now need some finishing.

My boys also started to pull down a number of walls.  One of the wall was not taken down however its door was relocated.

So far so good but this was only the first day of work.

By one week the first unit will look good and attractive

I am cock sure those birds will be very happy with what I have in store for them.







No comments: