Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tumpat BH No 1: The BH Was Put Into Operation on November 15th 2015 !!!



I am very glad to activate this BH after almost 1 month being under renovation.

This BH will run on two external sounds and two internal sounds.

The sounds selection was by me and I went to great length to test one by one.

So far the birds reactions seems to be alright however I was not very happy with the number of birds gathered at the monkey house.

I wish there were more.

Probably due to some reasons why there seems to be little birds.

I am still very confident that the number of birds will slowly increased and hopefully within the next few months the total number of nests will doubled.

I have created the right environment, played the best sounds and there are so many goodies inside.

The floor will be wet all the time.

The walls erected will make these birds to be very confident to choose the right location to breed.

If there is more thing to add it will be a long range bazooka to be directed to the chicken farm house towards the west.

It seems that in the evening most of these swiftlet will be stopping by there to reap those insects.

I hope to be able to inspect this BH within the next few weeks.

No comments: