Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Swiftlet Garden: Starting Work Tomorrow !!!



Finally got my workers ready for my next BH conversion job at swiftlet garden.

Will pick them up and make our way to Sedili Johor.

About 5.5 hours trip and I hope can find a place to stay.

Once arrived will crack on the first of the 9 units.

Will check all the necessary equipment required and perhaps find the nearest hardware shop to sent them over.

I hope the first unit will be an easy lot with little problem with electrical supplies and water.

The entrance area will be installed with adequate number of external sound tweeters.

I have assembled a hexagonal tweeter and two bazookas.

Once that is done it will be able to check if those wild birds are easy enough lure them inside.

The BH nesting rooms are not well designed.

A number of walls will be taken down and some new one will be erected.

Most important is to guide those wild birds to fly towards the LAL hole.

I need to force them to fly down to the lower floors.

For this project I am looking at revamping only the top most floor and the middle floor.

The lowest floor will be minor touch up.

Let see what happen after the first unit is completed.

No comments: