Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2015

Melaka BH: Owner Tried But Failed To Reactivate His BH !!!





This article is about a BH owner who tried to revive his failed BH on his own.

He engaged me to visit his BH and after the trip I wrote to him what he should do to revive it.

After receiving my report he tried to do what was recommended but after a number of almost 2 years he called asking my service to take over the responsibility.

According to him the nests number improved however it was visited by owls.

I took a short look at what he did and where the owl stayed or landed.

From my observation he nearly made it with his revamped works except very unlucky to have the night visitor(s).

He did not install any owl trap.

He seems to show the signs of a giving up the whole BH.

His work and staying too far seems to be the possible reasons.

He was asking me to take over and rework on his dead or critical stage BH.

It is possible however I need to think deeper on how to help him out.

What he need to carry out now is to eliminate the owl .

He was proposing to engage a sharp shooter but I was more like setting those special traps, two or three pieces, to capture and release.

Once that is resolved he need to clean all those owl markings on the floors.

Sanitize the place with Mutiara aroma.

Once these two are carried out I might be able to do some reorganization of two floors.

He need a mist pump sets.

All his fake nests need to be replaced and added.

External sound tweeters also need to be replaced with AG 35 and perhaps increased twice in numbers.

The whole BH need to be cleaned and sanitized.

He did very little to gather more birds on his roof top.

One thing which I was not happy about was the main entrance direction.

Currently the main entrance hole is facing the west and not the east.

This issue looks very small but if you are a very experience BH sifu you will realized how important it is to a tall and oversize BH.















No comments: