Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Besut BH Visit: Plan To Visit Besut This Weekend !!!


This week end will be another hectic days.

While the Tumpat BH is to be lauched I also receive and invitation to visit a BH in Besut.

The owner is new to me and he have been chasing for my time to drive down from Tumpat Kelantan.

What he described is pretty similar to many other BHs that failed to have the right nests population after years of operation.

After 4 years only with 30 nests and stop moving.

He told me that a friend of his recommended my name to him.

He saw my itinary at Tumpat and wanted me to drive down.

I finally told him when I can come down and from his WA messages he badly in need of BH my inspection services.

He is lucky to have discovered me and I will be very happy to reactivate his BH.

The only problem is the long distance.

I need to travel at least one day just to reach there, carry out any works and later rush back to the airport.

I hope once he receive my visit report he will be able to proceed repairing using his own resources.

I will help him by going up and down to inspect his workers inspection works.

If he is not free I need to arrange someone who have the time and manpower.

Another sick BH and there will more to come.


No comments: