Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2008

How A Newbie Increase His Birdhouse Nesting Areas !!!

These three pictures were taken, using my new camera, during my recent trip to the north. My intension to show these pictures is just a personal gift to those who read my swiftlet farming blog. It will be here for only a limited time and intend to remove them pretty soon. So enjoy it while U can.

U may like the idea to have them or you might not. To me as long as it make sense I love to use the idea if warranted. There is nothing like having new ideas.









The person who come out with this simple arrangement is genious and we should applaud him for the idea.

The configuration have in mind to ensure that the lower nests will not be flooded with bird shits thrown by the nests above.

The is a chance that this additional nesting areas will block the flight of your birds. The suggession given is to carried out selective installation. Those that are blocking the flight path make it one layer while those which are not make them more layers.


If U want to know more please write to me at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

No comments: