Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let Have A Look At Pictures Of Birdhouses In Setiawan, Perak.

The more U get into this birdnest ranching business the more you want to learn.

You are very lucky to have found my blog and if U can read all my articles U might be a very knowledgable person and perhaps tell people where to find the this blog.

I was given these photos by one of my blog reader and I was given the permission to display on my blog to share with all my readers.

Hope U enjoy looking at all of them:













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry,
just stumble into your blog. cool, real cool..dreaming now on my own swiftlet business.thank you on the good work!

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

bytheway,
Thank U for the compliment. If U enjoy reading them then I enjoy writing them. Will try to create as many relevent articles as possible. It is my diary about swiftlet farming and I love to share with all newbies like U.
Hope your dream will come true. If U ever need any advise or opinion just drop a line or two.