Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Received An Email From Mr BL Chia

This is the kind of daily occurance in my life.

Yes, I receive lots of emails and phone calls from those who are keen in becoming a Birdhouse Farmers.

Today when I set down infront of the computer, Mr Chia of Sungai Besar wrote, asking for my Business Proposal for Birdnest Farming.

I was very please to make a call to him ad told him what he needed to do inorder for me to email the soft copy to his attention.

He was fast and managed to talk to him about the paper plus aroma.

" Harry should we use Aroma?"

Well my answer is simple.

There are two reasons why U want to resort to us the Aroma.

First your house is new and U wud like to remove the concrete smell.

Second, if U want to lure swiftlets from your neighbours next door. Yes the aroma is a kind of bait to pull them over and stay with U. Frankly U steal other peoples swiftlet. This is the most important reasons why U shud spend that expensive lotion.

Thirdly, if I may add, the baby that were breed or brought up in the house with aroma, will eventually stay in the same house. This is because the smell makes them want to only stay in the same place. This was claimed by one of the user. It make some good sense.

He was satisfied with the answer and immediately sent the donation for me to sent to him the soft copy.

I told him that I am available for free consultations if he needed my advise.

No comments: