Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Beautiful Day At Swiftlet Garden !!!!



A few days ago something nice happened.

The swiftlet came in big numbers and they seems to be happy a very good time flying from one BH to another.

What caused them to fly around for nearly one full day is not well understood.

It could be the weather of perhaps something in their body that makes them loose interest in finding food but stay at this BH for the whole day.

I am sure if we carry out more reaearch of this special behavior pattern we can get more of them over.

What I enjoy most was to see them flying all over the BHs.

I took some effort to inform the owner and he pointed it to me.

"It must be due to your present and they might be welcoming me "

I could not argue about it but accept it as a blessing.

I think he was joking.

The real reason for such a huge number must be the nice weather due to some rain last night.

Please enjoy these photos and clips.









No comments: