Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2016

Jeram BH: Started Sound System Instalation !!!



The owner of this BH keep chasing me to mobilize my staff over.

He seems to be over excited to give his dead BH a new life.

I have been delaying my trip since my workers were tied up with the revamp operation at Bandar Baru, Kedah BH.

Yesterday managed to mobilize my workers and started to carry out the planned scope of works.

This BH was put into operation about 3-4 years ago however due to lack of knowledge the BH remained closed to empty.

The owner DIY his way through and makes a number of gross mistakes.

The moment he did these mistakes no birds dared to venture inside the nesting rooms.

They only enter the monkey house and they will immediately rushed out.

He did not understand what when wrong but suspected the use of gunny sacks to damp his BH floor was the caused.

I was asked to carry out an inspection and discovered a number of gross mistakes he did and asked him to reactivate his monkey house entrance window.

Prior to this he shut the monkey house and ventured into top entry system.

I told him to clean the floor and also his nesting planks.

A few partition walls were erected and I think he did his best to pleased me.

Once he have all these cleaning and walls erection done he keep ringing me to quickly move my staff.

Managed to explain my situation and he waited until I arrived.

Yesterday was there with two workers and instructed them what to do so that we can reactivate the dead BH.

First will be to install some working lights on the walls.

Then we installed the mist pump piping.

Today will start the installation of internal and external sound tweeters for the highest floor.

I stayed late to watch the flying home path.

Unfortunate because only about 30 swiftlet flew above or in front of this BH.

They were flying from south east to north west.

I need to use this flying home direction to direct the new LMB hole and the bazookas.

Once ready will get cracking on those external sound tweeters.

Will keep inform on the progress.

I need about 4-5 days to complete.













No comments: