Monday, February 1, 2016
Ajil BH: The Main Entrance Hole Was Covered With Steel Grill !!!
Not a very intelligent method of stopping those owls.
It is something like you are angry with those mosquito and you burned your mosquito nets.
There must be some other methods to keep those owls from entering your BH.
To install thick grills with very small holes from your precious swiftlet to enter to me is not right.
You need to think more about the likes and dislikes of your special tenants while at the same time you need to choose as many choices that can deter those owls.
I disagree with this grill method.
You not only shoo away the owls but more important is that you also keep those swiftlet away.
It is more like putting a door on the LMB where both predators and your swiftlet cannot enter your BH.
Try to think or list every other methods that can stop or deter those owls from entering.
1) Maybe install flash light using motion sensor.
2) Maybe install some kind of electrical shock to make those owls scared to set foot on your BH.
3) Maybe you put those long and sharp wires at the main entrance hole.
4) Maybe you might want to install a few long poles infront of your main entrance area and you smear them with rat glue.
5) Maybe you might install an owl trap inside your monkey house walls.
6) May be you locate those areas that those owl will land when they enter your monkey house and you put glue on them.
7) May be you regularly engage a local sharp shooter to shoot them every few weeks.
8) Maybe you want to install a radio that will be switched on from 7:15 pm to morning playing an Indian channel that don't stop talking.
There are many more ways and you need to think a replacement .
Installing a grill with small holes is not the right solution.