I took almost 3 hours to install the mist pump 25 nozzles only on one floor.
Prior to that we stop by at a hardware shop to buy some accessories for the mist pump.
I told him that we need a nipple, white tape, wall plugs, screws, pliers, white tapes, and a few more items.
The BH was not very cleaned. The floors were all full of bird shit.
I told the owner to clear them to the middle thus will make life easier to install the mist pump motor.
Before I started on the pump installation I asked his worker to install the plastic pipes about 4 feet above the floor.
Told him how to do and follow up once a while.
With the owner with me I help him to choose the right location.
First it must be near to the water pipe.
Second was the electricity supply.
Mounted the pump system and did the connection to the water main hose pipe.
Once done tested the pump system and to my surprise it was not pumping.
Hmm I am sure the electrical connection is not working.
After adjusting the power supply wire connector it works.
The next thing to do was to connect the water from the mist pump to the hose.
I told the owner that I have selected where those 25 nozzles should be installed and when ready I ask him to switch on the pump.
The water from the mist pump started to flow from the nozzle holders. The nearest holder will experience the flow.
Once the holder is flush I started the nozzle installations. Did the installation one by one until all were functioning.
A few holder were giving problem to receive the nozzles. Remove faulty units and install new one.
The mists were all in good shape and the owner seems to be very happy.
Once done I came down to change the external sound.
I deployed the sound "Super External" to see how those birds reacted.
They seems to be rushing into the BH.