While busy with the revamp operation at Kubang Pekan I was asked to visit another BH with similar problem.
The BH owner decided to stop the sound system and abandoned the house.
While on his business trip to Ayir Puteh he met his friend who recommended my name to look into into BH problem.
That was how he got my contact number.
Managed to view his BH and told him what can be done to reactivate his BH.
His story was similar like many others.
Engaged the wrong person to reactivate however all the "consultants" could not bring any result.
After 5 years and 3 consultants his BH currently is with zero nest.
Very strange phenomena.
There were a reasonable of birds that were searching for food around his BH however they seems not very interested to come to his BH.
To reactivate this BH I came out with a few new ideas:
1) This BH should be with two entrance holes. On at the back and one at the front.
2) The two holes will cater for 2 BHs in one. The back entrance hole will serve the top most floor while the front hole will serve the middle and ground floors.
3) There will be two set of sound systems which will allow him to play two external sounds/
4) To force those birds to enter the front entrance hole and fly down to the middle floor a new hole need to be opened and enclosed in a kind of room.
5) The top floor will be designed with all the rooms and gadget facing towards the back ,
6) The middle floor will be designed to face the hole where the birds will enter the floor.
7) The ground floor will be with minimal intervention except a set of external sound tweeters will be installed to lure those wild birds to fly down to this floor.
8) The rubber trees beside the BH need to go. This will help to get the birds attention while flying in the evening to a food source area behind his BH.
It will be another challenging revamp operation.
Right now shall wait for the owner's final decision to proceed or not.