Search This Blog

Swiftlet Farming Seminar Tang Dynasty Hotel !!!

Swiftlet Farming Seminar Tang Dynasty Hotel !!!
Come and start your year 2018 with Pak Harry. By attending his seminar you will be adequately prepared to face the challenge to manage your BH. Those who are new will be able to learn about how to get their BH well located and designed. You will learn how to pull more birds into your BH in a very short period of time. You will have lots of ammunitions to fight with your neighbors. You will learn how to prepare those BH aromas. You will also be able to visit a BH with lots of nests. Set the two days for your to fly home with lots of knowledge. The one and only one who will share his invention with others.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pedas BH: See How This NKS Works !!!

I introduce this very interesting idea on how to quickly get any new tenants to erect their nest and lay at least one egg.

The method I termed it as Nest Kick Start = NKS.

Today entered the Peras BH and carry out NKS.

I know that it will work but I am not very sure if my blog reader will agree with me.

Okay today December 20th 2016 at Pedas BH I carried out a test to proof that this method works.

Four spots were carried out.

First I will look around for those bird shit spots on the floor.

Once discovered I will climb a ladder to indentify those couples are sleeping.

They will usually will usually make some markings using their saliva.

Once those saliva markings are located I will install a fake nest.

Since there were on the corner covers I opt for fake nests made of sponge material.

I used two screws to anchor each fake nest just below the marking signs.

Before leaving I sprayed each of them with Super pheromone.

Allow them to come back and I am sure within the nest few weeks there will be a nest every fake nest installed.

Will come back within a week or two to inspect the four.









No comments: