Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Using The Same Sound For External And Internal is Working !!!

My latest on the experiment using the same sound for external and internal.


The idea is to choose the best and the most effective sound that attract the most number of birds to your rooftop and your external sound tweeter.


Once you have chosen the sound modify it for your internal sound with lots of baby sounds in it.


Save this as your internal sound copy.


You now have the external sound and a newly created internal sound.


Today I took some trouble to check with one of my student who wanted to volunteer to test the idea.


He is from the town called Raub, Pahang.


His answer was :  "Pak Harry the two sounds are excellent.  I am getting about 20% increase per month."


I am also testing the configuration at my Kepong BH.  


My last visit was very encouraging.


The number of new nests seems to be higher than before.


I am sure those who read my blog is interested to know how and if you need any help please call.


I might want you to carry out some test using the same configuration.


There is a small fee of RM 500 for the two sounds.


You need to regularly monitor the progress of your BH once you start using the new sounds provided.


No comments: