Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

You Cannot Trust Anyone With Your BH


This topic is about your BH which you entrusted to some one whom you thought will not steal your white gold.

The owner of the BH was one of my blog reader and he wanted to share this bad experience with a 10 years old BH.

He was very upset with the BH performance.  After 10 years the number of nest was only 60.

He read my blog and learn some of the techniques that will help to populate his BH.

Yes it did however after his last visit all those nests that he saw started went missing.

He discovered the truth about who the culprit was.  The family which he entrusted the BH to look after.

Read this email and try to be careful with your plan to have someone to look after your BH:


Dear Harry,
 I will inform you about the progress of my BH in Bangil, Indonesia.

On Nov 2011 I visited the BH, and suprised about the result.

I found no Birdnest at all. I suspect that my BH is burglarized.

After checking the wall, floor and roof from inside, i cannot see any damage , everything allright.

But i ordered my worker to go to the roof, and checked there.

the roof is thin concreted. my worker found, that in a small area the concrete is broken.

as he inspected carefully, he found that, he can open small area the roof , enought room for a man to go inside.

Now i realize, why the birdnests never increase for over 10 Years

I bought that house from Mr X (he and his son are the builder of the BH) and i beg him to look after the house.

And they lives in another house beside the BH.

So i suspect, before he sell the house, he already made a back door on the roof. 

I hope this story can help the other BH's owner. so we dont make the same mistakes.

Here i send you the pics.

Thanks

EH

No comments: