Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Ajil BH: Revamp Operation Will Start Next Week !!!



A load of BH items were delivered two days ago.

The BH owner was very excited and pushing me to start the revamp operation as soon as I can.

She laid he sad stories and I calm her down since at least she have finally met me.

If she have met some one else, like many other BH owners, I am sure she will be disappointed.

The land and the BH belongs to her 33% her husband 33% and her dad 33%.

It runs at a very slow pace and the highest number of nests was 20.

It started to decline when owls attack the BH.

Unfortunately her dad passed away and the BH was left unattended.

She works as a teacher in a famous school in Kuala Trengganu and this was where he bump into a fellow teacher who happened to be my blog follower.

During some conversation my name was mentioned.

Initially she did not make any effort to contact me.

After loosing her mind about the BH she wrote a few SMS telling me about her problems.

I loosely explained to her what to do and after a few weeks she initiated a BH visit.

I quickly drove up just to view her BH and wrote a long report on what were not right with her BH.

The main entrance was not at the right place and at the same time the steel bars were not helping to improve the birds population.

After less then a week after received my visit report she quickly asked me to move my boys.

I stressed to her how I work and she accepted my explainations.

Two days ago I gather all the necessary items and moved up to her BH.

Now its a matter of fetching my workers to come over and start the job.

My rough estimate required to complete the BH is 7-10 days if all the equipment are at site.

She looks very happy and I have to make sure there will be adequate number of nests within 10 months.

I am looking at about 50-100 nests by then.

No comments: