Thursday, August 25, 2016
Carey Island BH: Completed the 2nd unit !!!
After one week of works the 2nd BH was completed and hand over to the caretaker.
The first three ways was mainly to install:
1) A hexagonal tweeter just above the main entrance hole.
2) Installed 4 power tweeter around the top entrance walls.
3) Install AG 35 Piezzo tweeters on the lips of the main entrance window.
4) Install pulling in piezzo tweeters at the 1st door into the nesting room.
5) The LAL area was installed with almost 15 AG 35 tweeters.
6) Each floor was also installed with chocolate tweeters.
All the above were with separate line to ensure each line volume can be controlled from the data room.
The rest that were installed were:
1) 6 sets of chicken coop humidifiers on the middle floor.
2) 3 sets of chicken coop humidifiers on the top floor.
3) Each floor was installed with a set of mist pump.
4) Personally attended to the installation of all fake nests.
5) Installed about 15 pieces of bamboo mats.
6) Clean the BH floors.
7) Clean some of the nesting planks.
8) Sprayed the BH with Mutiara aroma.
9) Installed an owl trap.
10) Painted some walls black to minimize the light.
Hope to see a surge in nest numbers and will monitor from time to time.