Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

Tawau BH: What Happened When Your BH Is Designed With The Right LAL Placement???



I was invited by a BH owner from Tawau to see what can be done to multiply the total nests number.

The first time I was taken to this BH I was not allowed to enter the BH.

At that time, two years ago, the "Consultant" he engaged hold the door keys and the owner himself was asked to stay out.

This time the keys were with him and he wanted my opinion on how to improve his BH.

The moment he opened the door to enter the ground floor I was taken back to see lots of bird shit markings on the floor.

He confirmed that most of the nests were on the ground floor (about 50%) and the rest were on the other two floors.

I was not surprised after looking at the way the two LALs were opened.

This BH is similar to another BH located somewhere in Bruas, Perak.

It has the same LAL placement and the nests distribution is similar to each other.

The only different is the morning sun direction.

There must be some good reasons why more than 50% of the BH nests population are at the ground floor.

I am very sure that there is a very strong relationship with how the LAL holes were opened.

With the right alignment any BH will stand a very high chances of pulling those birds to the loweest floor.











No comments: