Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Finally The Visit Report To Sandakan Sawmill Was Finalized !!!



The owner of this sawmill in Sandakan Sabah wanted my opinion about turning an unused drying house into a swiftlet house.

I took a flight out to view the building and after almost two days with him I promised to write a full report on what can be done to convert the building.

On the second day I managed to conduct a birdcall test to see how many birds there were.

This building seems to be very long and tall.

To me if he can use half of the length will be good to start with.

He need to decide which section to be first converted and the other half he can either start later once the first shows good result.

The selection where to put the main entrance hole must be proper and with it he need to come out where will be the best location to open the LAL hole.

I gave my best opinions and told him where to erect and open the monkey house and the LAL.

The building can be turned into a two stories BH each floor about 8 feet tall.

It will be nice to come back and see the outcome and perhaps one day he will benefit from his new venture.

In Sabah swiftlet industry is still a young and with good potential.










No comments: