Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pedas BH: This cantilever ledge around the entrance hole room is encouraging those owls !!!


I wonder what was in the mind of this BH contractor.

What was the main purpose of erecting this extension when I know for sure it will be the place where those owls will love to latch during its first visit.

The signs on the latch is clear and I think it is not the right thing to do.

Well maybe he wanted to walk around the latch every time he entered the BH monkey house area?

Maybe he wanted to stay longer up around the latch to view the surrounding?

No matter what he wanted to do you try not to use this technique.

I am not going to take it down but be rest assured I will be installing at least two owl traps inside this BH.

Just be careful and try to avoid following silly ideas.

This is one of those silly ideas.









No comments: