Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Busy In Johor Finishing a Job and Visited Three Sick BHs !!!

Been on the road for the last few days after the one day seminar at One World Hotel.

The seminar was well attended and every participant was very happy with the content of the talk.

They not only listen to new ideas but also managed to enter a BH in Kepong.

After the seminar I attended to my Vietnamese participants who are very keen to expand their swiftlet farming activities using all technologies and ideas.

I feel honored and glad that they know how to value my contribution.

After with them I proceeded to Masai to look at the works at a BH at Seri Alam Masai.

The owner agreed to proceed with having dual entries and she will be having the biggest monkey house in her area.

The construction of the monkey house was on the way and I keep my watch on the internal.

The renovation seem to be superb and the VIP rooms looks coming up well with those sandy floor.

I was not surprised when two BH owners call for some help.

Both were from Ulu Tiram, Johor.

The first was with two BHs and both seem to be very sick or nest not moving fast enough.

I took a 45 minutes to evaluate their BH situation and put a full recommendations.  The most critical was the external and internal sounds.

There were no VIP rooms and the house was as usual empty with very little tweeters.

The day I left they quickly applied my recommendation and they called to confirm that lots of birds entered and refuse to come out.

"Pak Harry, we did what you asked and tested your Super Jerantut.  Yes plenty of birds entered and they are not going out.  Thank you sir."

The second BH owner seem to be a bit concerned about his very small stand alone BH on his agri land.

"Pak Harry, I invited a "Sifu" to evaluate the BH before this and he told me to shut off but you are different.  You keep telling us that those birds are plenty and will come in and stay if you tune up the BH.  You lighted up our hope.  Thank you Pak Harry."

I tested my marvelous cloud and super jerantut and list all the things that he should do for the BH. 

Both sounds were superb.  Plenty of birds came to visit and entered the opening.

Need to do some follow up with both BH owners.












No comments: