Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Followed My Advises And He Got Immediate Effects !!!


"Hey I remembered asking you to cut those roof extensions and you did exactly what I asked you to do?"

That was said during my last visit to a BH at Pokok Assam, Sungai Patani to a BH owner.

"Yes Pak Harry I cut exactly to your requirement and it works very well.  I also closed the other opening and opened only one entrance hole at the tower to avoid swiftlet's short circuit. Pak Harry I also installed the hexagonal tweeters just above the entrance hole as per your advises.  Thank you for all the precisions."

His precise answers.

I never knew that every words from my mouth were so useful.

According to him after the simple revamps on his one year old BH, plus those new sounds he bought from me the house nests population increase reasonably.

I was glad that those easy and simple renovations were proven to be very effective.

Good for him and at least one more newbie got a strong chance to be a successful swiftlet farmer.

He need to work hard towards increasing the nest population.

I did asked him to look into the erection of partitions for a few VIP rooms and increase those tweeters plus the 130* corner covers installation.

Looking forward to visit his BH again.

No comments: