Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Interesting Birds Reaction To Marvelous cloud & Super Jarantut at Ulu Tiram BH !!!


The BH is a stand alone with only 20' by 20 feet and two stories high.

I was asked to visit and make some recommendations.

I took not more then 30 minutes and submitted my 13 pages recommendations.

While writing my list of things to do I played my Marvelous Cloud and Super Jerantut.

The owner's wife was stunt with the number of birds that came over out of no where and entered the empty BH.

"Pak Harry they really love your sound and nearly all do enter the hole.  Fantastic and I could not believed my eyes."

Well Mrs S you can see them entering and will not come out if your internal designs is proper.  Just carry out what I have recommended (in black and white) and see the outcome.  I told her.

After half a day observing the birds behaviors I told the land owner that his land was a "Jackpot".  Lots of birds and very closed to the river.  Get the current BH up and running and look into the possibility of starting an swiftlet farming eco park.  Invite those Singaporean to invest or perhaps get ready when the local council start to chase town BH owners out.

He agrees with me and now feel a 100% better as compare to the advise given by another "Sifu".

No comments: