Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Confession By A JPDP Officer !!!


"I would like to make a small confession.  I do owned a BH in Sabah."

This was something that every attendee of Seminar title: The Secrets of Swiftlet Farming organized by Sarang Putri Birdnest Industry recently.

Secret was revealed during this seminar.

I was invited as one of the Seminar speakers.

The seminar was attended by at least 50 enthusiasts and was a very successful seminar.

There were two more invited speakers that highlights on the rules and regulations on swiftlet industries in Sabah plus an Agro Bank officer who talks about the availability of funding for swiftlet farming.

I was given the who morning to present my 5 papers while in the evening the floor was given to Jabatan Hutan and Perhilitan and Agro Bank.

Once finished we have a session called Swiflet Talk Show.

The four of us inclusive of Swiftlet Putri's Director, Agro Bank Officer, JPDP officer and myself were required to answer any question posted by the participants.

There were many who asked all sort of questions.

Mostly to myself, Silvester and the Agro bank officer.

Among the many were questions about Translocation.

The person who seems to know most about Translocation was Mr Silvester.

That was when he make his confession.

"I do owned a BH"

He used the BH to conduct his research on Translocation technique.  Prior to this he was not very sure that it will work.

Only after trying out himself and proved that the technique works, that he open his mouth promoting the technique to others.

"I did it because I need to feel confident that it works in my own BH."

Now it seems that his BH is progressing very well and I hope the Translocation technique will become more popular in all BHs in Sabah.

I think this should be an example to those who are giving talks on swiftlet farming.

They should first have their own BH and try out some of those new techniques.

No comments: