Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What Would You Do If Your Are In This Position ?

A very interesting message and I think I have a good answers:


Hi Harry,
i have complete my BH (RM250,000). i get my advise from my friend that are owning a BH in the same town to build the 2-storey 72 X 24 feet concrete BH. he introduce to me a consultant that will cost RM 20,000.
He provide:
installation of external and internal sound with no backup duirng a blackout.
visit every month to change any sound if bad result of swiftlet. i saw him using your 'superbabyking'. is it out-dated?
Does the price is fair?

Mr L.


This looks very familiar and something common which one day you will be facing yourself.

My question is not the fairness of the price but how long will you be dependent on him?

Twenty thousand ringgit is a lot of money to a layman.

But if you pay him that amount and every time there is a problem inside your BH you need to call him.

He will continuously send his bills unless you are independent.

My answer to Mr L was, why don't he use the 20K to learn as much as he can and master the BH sound techniques.

He can use the money to learn as much as he can about those swiftlet and the type of sounds should be used in his BH(s) and do his own selection of his BH tweeters, amplifiers, cables, auto changer, a range of good sounds and so forth.

He might be also able to learn how to install those tweeters himself.  Wired them to his fancy and I am sure he will be able to be independent once he mastered those technique.

My offer to him was to consider using getting someone who will be willing to help him to master the skill and after that he can be on his own.

If he keep using those consultant he will never be able to be an independent person.

Those of you who face a similar situation please write to me and I am prepared to come out with a proper programs to teach, on a person to person basis, on how to install a proper sound system plus the selection of gadgets.

Give yourself a chance to learn and not to waste those money to a third party with little benefits from it.

Write to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com and I will be happy to be your host.

No comments: