Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Instant Results when someone tried the Idea about Modifying the External sound to be internal sound !!!

READ THE LATEST ON A TEST CONDUCTED IN RAUB, PAHANG YESTERDAY.

Sometime when you are thinking of new ways to improve your BH nests population, you will be surprised to hear what other people's ideas.

I was on my way from Kuala Krai to Kuala Lumpur, about 3 weeks ago.

Suddenly my mobile phone rang.

"Yes sir what can I do for you today?" I asked the caller.

"Pak Harry since you are very fond of sharing your ideas and new discoveries, I wanted to share this special advise from my Sifu.  He told me that one of the best way to quickly populate my BH is to find that particular external sound that will make those birds become crazy and will cling to the external sound tweeters at the entrance hole."

"Once that is done modify that same sound to include a higher percentage of those baby sounds, say 60:40 ratio.  60% baby and 40% the selected sound."

Hmm..... I have a good feeling that this might be a very special and interesting formula.

I have not tried the technique but I thing we should consider trying this interesting technique.

To those who know how to use those sound editor's software please try do the needful and perhaps provide some indication if this idea is right.

However those who are not that computer literate you might want to try a set.

I have a set of sound, external and internal, using one of my latest sound call super Pukau 1.

Since it will a trial, you only need to pay RM500 for the set of sound plus postage and 2 thumb drives of RM50.

Total cost is RM550 and I am sure this latest idea will improve your BH nests population.

All you need to do is to remit RM550 into Cimb Bank 14300000226109 awesome swift enterprise and let me know where to send the set to.

I will place suitable labels on the thumb drives.

Latest:


I send a set of super Pukau1(External) and Pukau3 (internal) to a newbie in Raub.


After using it these were his SMS messages:


"Hi Pak Harry, tested your sound, many birds, they all get crazy bang on the wall boom, boom, boom."


I asked him the actual sounds he was using:


"Pukau 1 and Pukau3" was his answer.


"Are they pecking the tweeters at the entrance hole?" I asked.


Yes Pak Harry, was his answer.


I replied:


"I know about it but I just wanted you to try out.  Please read my article dated Nov 8th, 2011"


"Okay will read tonight." was his answer.


On the next day, November 11th, 2011, early in the morning,  I gave him a call:


"Morning Mr Philip,  how was the birds reaction to the new set of sounds?"


"Very good Pak Harry and they are still effective this morning.  I used your Blackcloud before this but now your Pukau 1 as the external and Pukau 3 as internal.
Roughly there were more than 200 birds that came and play and many stayed in the BH.
I think you are very right on the idea of modifying those sounds into internal sound Pak Harry.
Thank you for allowing me to try it out."

No comments: