Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Busy Week With Very Interesting New Development !!!


During the past two weeks I was a bit busy with a few interesting development taking place.

The best was the BH under my care in Kepong, Selangor. (You will be able to enter this BH if you enrol in my December 3rd, 2011 Seminar)

The sound rotation method suggested in my last article was tested at this BH for about two weeks now and the result so far is superb.

The number of birds staying inside during daytime was more that a few hundreds.

A very good signs and this proved that the sound rotation and those sounds selected were perfect.

Will let the sound runs for the next few months and see if it will last more than 3 months.

I took a lot of time and effort in planning the whole implementation.

Beside the sounds modifications and selection, I did installed the "Last Tango" amplifier and tweeters arrangement.

The other thing that I did was to use a  modified internal sound using the anchor sound with lots of baby sounds in it.

Nearly every other day I will visit the BH and observe the birds activities from the outside, flying in and out of the entrance hole, to ensure that the test was doing alright.

I know exactly what sound was playing during the time of my daily visit.  The birds reaction and flying behaviour when these sounds are played have a tremendous effect to my BH birds population.



Normally if you see 10 birds at the entrance hole flying in at out, playing at the tweeters, there will be about 6-10 fold birds inside i.e 60 -100 birds will be inside.

The birds seems to be behaving like crazy drunken man on the street when an attractive sound is being played. They will be flying straight to those tweeters and wanted to hang and stay on it.

Yesterday a very serious observation was done and corrected.

It seems that a crow was taking advantage of the situation.

This particular crow used a wait and catch tactic to capture the flying swiftlet.

The crow will perched on the corner of the monkey house closed to those external sound tweeters and wait for any of those swiftlet that will take chances.

The moment any of the frenzy swiftlet came near the crow, the crow will catch it for her meal.

From that moment I know that the swiftlet population will be reduced every hour.

I quickly summon my worker to climb up to make the necessary arrangements to stop giving any of those crows the chance to eat my swiftlet.

My conclusion on the use of sound rotation is a thumb up.

It works very well and I would be happy to share my discovery with those of you who wanted to get more birds into their BH.

This type of discovery will be considered sacred and a good secret weapon to many people and they will never share this type of discovery.

There is only one person who will share his discoveries.  That is "Pak Harry".

If you wanted to learn more about this special sound rotation technique please enrol in my Swiftlet Farming Seminar, December 3rd 2011 at Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Write to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com for more details on the seminar.

See you at my seminar.

No comments: