Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Was In Kota Kinabalu, For A Seminar With 50 attendee !!!


Last week was a very hectic and tiring experience with a sad incident where my brother died after falling from an LAL of a BH.

I was very sad that he did not regain conciousness till the end.

It was a very tragic incident and I got to live with it.

I was in Kuala Lumpur when the BH owner called me to inform me that my brother fell from his BH while carrying out some repair works.

I rushed back and he was in the ICU unconscious. There were about 25 stitches on his head, blue black of his neck, shoulder and the side.

Looking at his conditions I told myself to expect the worst.

By Friday his heart stop beating and that was the day that I lost him forever.

It was a very very sad event but I told myself that he is now in heaven with very little things to worry anymore.

The next day I took my flight to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for a pre arranged seminar organized by Putri Swiftlet.

The seminar was well attended with at least 50 attendee.

I was given the whole morning and were joined by Jabatan Hutan and Perhilitan and Agro Bank representatives.

It went well and I was happy that those who attended gain all the knowledge that they needed to be a successful swiftlet farmer.










1 comment:

Y Y said...

My sincere condolences to you.