Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Just A Small Joke !!!

A young man went to his father one day to tell him that


He wanted to get married.

His father was happy for him. He asked his son who the



Girl was, and he told him that it was Samantha, a girl 


from The neighbourhood.

With a sad face the old man said to his son,



''I'm sorry to say this son but I have to. The    


Girl you want to marry is your sister, but please don't tell 


your  mother.''

The young man again brought three more names to his



Father but ended up frustrated because the response 


was Still the same.

So he decides to go to his mother.


''Mom I want to get married but all the girls that


I love, dad said they are my sisters and I mustn't tell 


you.''

His mother smiling said to him,


''Don't worry my son, you can marry any of


Those girls.  You're not his son."

No comments: