Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Poor In Basic Understanding Of Swiftlet Behaviour !!!



I was at the 2nd BH in Labis Johor and this lady owner confirmed that they came and played around the entrance hole area and soon after will fly off.

Inside my head I know why but better to check if my prediction was correct.

Usually if a BH owner complain similar to this the answer lies on how she installed those external sound tweeters.

In this particular case she must have installed the external sound tweeters only at the main entrance hole and so where else.

I assured the owner that if she wanted to see those visitors enter deep inside she need to line up external sound tweeters from the first door and deep inside the nesting rooms too.

She begin to question how come other visitors never told her that?

She indicated that there were a number of Veterinary officials plus some so called sifu did came and never say a word.

My answer to her was that these people who visited you are dump and they never study the basic characteristics of Facifagus.

When a new couple came to your BH it is mainly due to your external sound.

They did not come because they like your BH.

If your external sound is only at the main entrance hole these wild birds will hang around your entrance areas and later will leave your BH without venture inside.

So with the right positioning of those external sound tweeters hew BH will be alright.

Beside those external sound tweeters I submitted to her about 20 pages reports that she need to read and perhaps carry out.

Hope to keep in touch with her until her BH is fully repaired.

If you wish to understand more Please come and attend my July 23rd Seminar at Eastin hotel Petaling Jaya.

Call me at 0177551318

No comments: