Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2016

Sungai Ibor BH: After Five Years Of Operation !!!


Yesterday drove about 1 hour from Kuala Lumpur to visit this BH located somewhere in Pedas, Rembau N9.

My main aim was to help this BH owner who have difficulties to populate her 5 years old BH.

She send a message asking for help or to be more precise asking me to be a JV partner.

I responded and told her that I would like to view the BH first before making any decision.

When arrived at site her eldest son was there to show me around.

Unfortunately he could not obtain the keys from his younger brother.

"I dont know why he is not picking up his phone.  I am sorry Pak Harry" he told me.

Well a very disappointing trip and I could only look at the BH from the outside.

I gathered a few information and he explained what really happened.

The BH was erected about 5 years ago and he used a consultant from Kuala Trengganu.

The building was abandoned after half way.

He continued with the job using his own resources.

Sound very familiar to me.

Once the BH was so called completed his younger brother offer his service to look after the BH.

After five years into operation no one knows how many nests was in the BH.

I can only shake my head and now that same brother is missing in action.

The only thing that I can do was to tell the owner that I will be very happy to come back and view the inside once the BH keys are made available.

The BH looks okay about 30 feet wide by 80 feet long and 3 stories high.

The main entrance looks like a monkey house.

The walls was said to be a single layered made of those light weight bricks.

The external sound seems to be operating.

There was no hexagonal tweeter.

Nearly half of those ventilation holes were with no hole cover.

The whole area around the BH was covered with tall bush trees so much so that we cannot go near to the BH walls.

I have a positive vibe about this BH and offered her a JV proposal.

If she should accept my terms I will be most happy to look after the land around it.

Lets hope that she will consider my offer.

Location via googlemap

Nice view of the whole BH

Front view

Side view

Looks like there are owls 



Located on an agri land with lots of open areas.



No comments: