Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Recently organised Swiftlet Farming Seminar on July 23rd 2016 !!!

(July 23rd 2016)


Managed to transfer a load of knowledge to 12 participants.

So thrill to see then absorbing those new things which they will not get from anywhere else.

Those things like how to use swiftlet likes and dislikes to bait them seems to be the most interesting.

What ever you do with your BH it must be first considered whether those birds love it or not.

If they love those 90* corners you should be very glad to provide them.

If you can you should think of how to increase the number of 90* corners like the installation of waste wood corners.

If they like to use those fake nests why don't you install as many as you can?

Something which these participants never thing or refuse to think forward.

After one full day session every one came to thank me for all the information gathered and I am sure they will be very successful with their current BH project.

One particular participant came from Mynmar.

I was informed that he is with the Mynmar department of veterinary.

He claimed to be an animal doctor.

With the knowledge gathered after my Seminar he will do his part to write various papers and books for Mynmar people to introduce the farming.

"Pak Harry don't worry you will be mentioned in all my papers and books" he said.

His main area of interest is to go deeper into the farming method.

Right now the number of BH in Mynmar is about 100 but most are not successful.

Once the knowledge from me is taken home I am sure most of those new BHs will be very successful.

I am very motivated with the way my student manage to gather knowledge and I am looking forward for my next Swiftlet Farming Seminar.

I think you should try to attend too.

Call me for a seat for the September 24th Seminar.













No comments: