Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

50,000 Square Feet of Swiftlet House In The Making !!!



How do you count the number of BHs in a country?

Should we use the number of BHs or should we consider the total square feet of BHs spaces?

If you look at any report about property in KL, the number of let able space were commonly used. They do not used 50,000 condo units or office space.

I think we should start to use the square feet concept.

Let me tell you why???

I was in Setiawan, Perak recently. My tour guide took me to this special unit that he wanted me to take over.

Just look at the size and tell me how many square feet do you this this unit is?

The dimension stated was 65 feet by 125 feet and five stories high.

Take your calculator out and multiply 65X125X5 = 40,625 square feet.

Currently abandoned and waiting for a buyer. RM 1,000,000 only for a lock, stock and barrel.

The only set back is that it was build on a Malay Reserved Land.

I am sure if you are interested we can find a way to get it transferred.

Ideal for those who wanted to expand their swiftlet BHs assets.

Okay how about this new pictures taken about a few days ago?

A total of 50,000 square feet of let able swiftlet BH space under construction?





The whole floor is currently under renovation and I was very shocked and could not breath when I entered the floor. What a size.

So do you thing we should stick to BH counting to numbers or perhaps square feet of swiftlet space?





No comments: