Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Monthly Talks: Served With Birdnest Soup !!!







The Penang monthly talks went well. It was one of the most informal meeting with every participant sitting on those lazy chairs.

There were 11 participants plus the owner of the Ecolite Shop.

Due to the limited space in the shop, we held the talks on the 2nd floor, I limit the number to 12.

The talks went very well and I presented three papers.

1) Introduction about Swiftlet farming.

2) The Characteristics of AF.

3) The Two Phases of Swiftlet Farming.

The highlight of the talk was the tea break. We were served with a bowl of real bird nest soup by our host. Hot from the oven. I know by the end of the day I will be one who will settle the bills.

All the participants went back happy with the talk plus those goodies that I provided. All participant got a set of internal and external sounds.

During the tea break, the President of Swiftlet Farmers Association of Penang stop by to distribute the Association membership forms.

According to him every BH owners in Penang is comlpulsory to become a member. If you are not a member no lisence will be issued by the Local Authorities.

He wanted me to organise a similar seminar for all his members soon.

I told him to contact Mr Ooi (0124004411), my trusted friend, for any finalisation.






........................................................
My main objective to continue writing this blog on swiftlet farming is to expose everything that are relevant to those who wanted to get involve with the business.

I strongly believed that the only way to minimise failure is to get as much knowledge as possible before you invest in it.

If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: