Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Plastic Corner Covers With Aroma Casing !!!!



One new product that I recently discovered was this plastic corner cover that were designed with the ability to store those aroma.


I visited a BH in Rawang Country home a few weeks ago and while checking the nesting planks installation I saw this black colored plastic.

Hmm... at first I thought it was just the latest corner cover made of plastic.

"May I ask what is that black plastic doing on the corner?" I asked the owner.

Oh Harry that is not actually a corner cover but an aroma dispensing container. He answered.

Hmm.... this seem to be something new to report in my blog. I thought to myself.

"What do you mean by an aroma dispenser?" I tried my luck for an answer.

Harry let me show you one unit that is yet to be installed. You can see that at the bottom is a container to hold those aroma. You can actually inject the liquid via a port made available for the purpose.

Very weired but I believed that this is something to look at seriously.

According to the user, if you want your aroma to be continuosly vapourised and fill the nesting planks block use the product. There is no need to put on every corner but six is more then enought. Place at all the four corners of the colony divider and two more in the middle.

In this way those aroma can fill the air in selected zone.

My only question is which aroma to be used?

Anyway this new product is available in the market and I think you can try using them. I do not guarantee that it will increase the nests population number but who knows?

If you want to try just call 017 755 1318.










Latest from a regular user:





His comments: It is too expensive.
........................................................

No comments: