Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Very Interesting Email From HR Of Sabah !!!


I received this short note from a blog reader who uses my advises and it works:

Good day to you Pak Harry.

I am a retired Government servant currently. So i wanted to have some extra income. I have started on the bird nest project almost 1 year now but there are very few birds in my 3 storey bird house.

I have went through your blog from the beginning and did what you told from the humidifier, tweeters, temperature and humidity control, etc. I did noticed my birds increasing in number.

Currently after 1 year running the birds increased from 10 to 75. now the last thing i would like to do is to get some sounds from your collection.

I have heard good reviews of your sounds over here in kk, sabah. I was just wondering how much do you charge if i would like 2 sounds from you ie black cloud and tsunami.

Thanking you in advance.

regards,
HR

No comments: