Search This Blog

Swiftlet Farming Seminar Tang Dynasty Hotel !!!

Swiftlet Farming Seminar Tang Dynasty Hotel !!!
Come and start your year 2018 with Pak Harry. By attending his seminar you will be adequately prepared to face the challenge to manage your BH. Those who are new will be able to learn about how to get their BH well located and designed. You will learn how to pull more birds into your BH in a very short period of time. You will have lots of ammunitions to fight with your neighbors. You will learn how to prepare those BH aromas. You will also be able to visit a BH with lots of nests. Set the two days for your to fly home with lots of knowledge. The one and only one who will share his invention with others.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Very Interesting Email From HR Of Sabah !!!


I received this short note from a blog reader who uses my advises and it works:

Good day to you Pak Harry.

I am a retired Government servant currently. So i wanted to have some extra income. I have started on the bird nest project almost 1 year now but there are very few birds in my 3 storey bird house.

I have went through your blog from the beginning and did what you told from the humidifier, tweeters, temperature and humidity control, etc. I did noticed my birds increasing in number.

Currently after 1 year running the birds increased from 10 to 75. now the last thing i would like to do is to get some sounds from your collection.

I have heard good reviews of your sounds over here in kk, sabah. I was just wondering how much do you charge if i would like 2 sounds from you ie black cloud and tsunami.

Thanking you in advance.

regards,
HR

No comments: