Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

I Will Be A Popular Swift Celebrity In Vietnam !!!

More than three of my blog readers already emailed and wanted to have dinner with them when I arrived in Vietnam.

The feeling of being welcome to Vietnam as a celebrity is very great and I am sure I can contribute something to the Vietnam Swiftlet Industry.

My first objective is to set up a team of people who will help me to help the industry like what I did in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

In KK I met a group of swiftlet farming enthusiast who now I turned them into a kind of "Friend of Sabah Swiftlet Farmers."

They now called themselves the "Rakanwalit" contact number +60198811563

They begin by getting to know me and I managed to influence them to think of the best ways to help the industry in Sabah.

What I told them was try to do what I am doing right now.  I provide helps to those who have the intention of setting up their BH.

These newbies do not have adequate knowledge and there must be a group of people who can help them.

I stressed to them that we can organize Seminars, provide a warehouse to hold these equipment for BH, conduct BH visit and help to increase the number of nests, arrange to test the land for swiftlet and many more.

While doing these duties they can learn much more from every activities they carry out for all these new or old BH owners.

During the same time they can proceed with their BH construction.

I will be more involved in their day to day activities and only with these we can improve this Multi Million Dollar Industry in Sabah and Vietnam.

I do not have enough time but these small groups can be my disciples whom I hope will comply to a kind of ethic that will not damage my reputation and name.

I should think if they stick to a kind of simple objectives to help the swiftlet industry in in their country or state by lowering the failure rate, can be a good start.

I told them that I am willing to do my part to coach them to be a good farmer and how to help others in becoming successful BH owners.

At the moment I am very proud to be invited to visit Vietnam on this coming June 10th till June 15th, 2011.

I know there are many who love to see me.  I think I would love to eat their famous rice paper dinner with boiled fish and vegetables.

Before that I might need to get ready with a packet of medicine for possible diarrhea.

No comments: