Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Should The Internal Sound Be Similar To Your External Sound ???

(NBU is short phrase for Nobody But You, a song sung by these Wonder-Girls)

During my recent visit to Temerloh, Pahang I discovered something very strange but might be a very useful discovery.

The owner of this BH was experiencing something very unusual where his BH total number of nests is too little as compared to the total number of birds staying.

He claimed that the total number of birds staying, more than 3 months using my Black Cloud super caller sound, was above 500 birds while the total number of nests was less than 60.

If there were only 60 nests we can safely says that only 120 birds are paying their rental fee while the rest were not spitting out their tenancy fee.

One of the possible reason why the rest were not building their nest was may be the owner used a wrong internal sound or perhaps a correct sound but not properly tuned.

Most of these birds, were observed during a night visit, to be flying like a wild duck without taking their position on the nesting planks or those tweeters.

They seems to be so engrossed with the internal sound so much so they did not have the opportunity to rest plus making love.

If they do not rest and start their love advances they will never have the urge to build their nests.

This strange observation was also observed when you play the Black Cloud sound as your internal sound.

If you wish to know their reaction try these:

1) Clean the floor of the BH.  What I mean is that try to clear all those bird shits or any dirt on the floor of your BH.

2) Insert the Black cloud sound into your internal sound amplifier.

3) Play the Black Cloud sound as your internal sound for a couple of days.

4) Come back and inspect the floor for bird shit spots.

5) You will be surprised to see that there will be lots of bird shits scattered on the floor but not at one fixed spot.

This gives you the indication that those birds never take a permanent position but they have been flying the whole night when listening to the sound.

They shit why flying. That causes their shit to be all over the place but not at a single location.

My next matter of interest have something to do with the action taken by the BH owner in Temerloh.

"Pak Harry, immediately after I changed the internal sound to your NBU the birds started to take position.  I came into the BH late one night to observe their behavior." 

To my knowledge and years of experiences I have never tried to use NBU as my BH internal sound.

However this disciple indicated something that I  think I need to do more research on the issue.

If you listen to the whole sound, I mean NBU sound, you will realized that the sound is made up of at least two type of sounds.

In the first 5 minutes or 300 seconds only about 34 seconds or 11% were those baby birds sounds while the majority  89% were those matured bird sound.

Yes the matured bird sound is very clear and with very little disturbances at the background.

My gut feeling is that if this sound was already good as an internal sound with only 11% of baby sound, it will be far superior if the sound is modified with say 60% of it with baby sound.

My reason being the birds have a lot of soft spot to those baby sounds.

The baby sound have the following advantages:

1) They make the new birds that entered your new BH feel safe and less stress.  The sound make them feel as if there are many young birds inside the house.  If the baby birds are safe, they should also be safe.

2) It is observed that if you staggered the hatching of those eggs, in positive regeneration practices, the sound of young birds usually will encourage those young birds that were raised in the same BH to return home once they take their first flight.

3) It is also a known fact that one of the best weapon to lure those matured birds from your neighbor's BH to switch to be your tenant lies on those young birds sounds.  If you can insert the baby sound in between the external sound you can have a bigger chances to lure those matured birds.

Which come to my idea that if I can modify the NBU with only 11% of baby sound to something with 60% of baby sound, it can be used as my internal sound.

So what will happen if I used the original NBU sound as my external sound and the modified NBU sound as my internal sound?

Hmmm...... I wonder what can be the positive result..

How about if from now every external sound, those good sounds, that I have I modify each of them to become like a set of sound.  The original as my external sound while the modified will be the internal?

I strongly believed this new and interesting findings might be an important tool to draw those birds to stay in my BHs.

Those who wanted to try this new sound please write to me your email address.

For trial period, only 5 lucky people, the set of sounds shall be available for trial at only RM 200.  Take note that currently I am selling NBU alone at RM400 ringgit.  By becoming my sound research partner you will get a set of sounds that is worth about RM600 at RM 200 only.

If you should miss this opportunity wait for the next one which I plan to be released after the NBU.  The next sound will be my interesting sound called: No Name Yet or NNY. 

For the beginning I shall distribute the NBU sound set.  If my prediction is correct I will modify some other good sounds for my blog readers to try.

Drop an email at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com and register as my "Sound Research Partner".

Current status:

A) NBU sound set:

1) Mr Lee Kah Chee 2)Simpsom Lee 3) Ngui Nguyen 4)Hung Nguyen 5)Anthony Chang

Finish but there is something new the No Name Yet Sound:

B) NoNameYet or NNY

1)

This time I wish to get 10 people at only RM 200 a set. Need to give more people a chance to test my new idea that I hope one day will help all to own a successful BH. This sound was proven to be good in Miri, Sarawak.

No comments: