Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Latest Research Gadget Used To Ensure My External Sounds Stays Effective !!!

There is always strong possibilities that after a few days or weeks or perhaps months if you play one external sound it will become less effective.

What I meant is that the number of birds entering or even coming into your BH keep getting lesser and lesser.

This is a common phenomena which happened in nearly all BHs that I have visited.

In other BH once the sound is changed there will be a certain surge of birds coming into the house but soon after they will become less effective again.

So what can be done to ensure that your BH sound will stay effective for a longer period of time or perhaps forever?

I think you should think of a method that will solve your problem and I think I know the right answer.

What if we have some gadget that can change the sound from one to another and later to another and so on.

This is what I have installed in one of my BH about two months ago.

A simple gadget that will automatically change the external sound on Monday and Thursday every week.

I set the changeover at midnight 0:00 hr on and 0.01hr off.   This would mean that every week on Monday and Thursday at mid night my BH external sound will be change to the next sound stored inside or perhaps attached to the gadget.

Initially I was a bit skeptical that it will work but after monitoring the effectiveness, by counting the number of birds entering the BH via CCTV system I think this method do works.

The idea was to install about six thumb drives onto the "Sound Auto Changer".

Currently I used the latest sounds in my collection in the following sequence:

1) Pukau2
2) NBU
3) Pukau2
4)SilverBullet
5) Pukau2
6)VacuumKing.

Since I am a bit inclined to Pukau2 I used it three times during one cycle. You can choose your own combination.
With the times set for my weekly sound changes I can now come out with a chart that will helps me to monitor those birds entering my BH.

It looks like this:



From
To
Name of Sound
Effectiveness
Jun 25
June 26
Pukau2





June 27
June 29
NBU





June 30
Jul 3rd
Pukau2





July 4th
Jul 6th
SB





July 7th
Jul 10th
Pukau2





Jul 11th
July 13th
Vacuum King





Jul 14th
July17th
Pukau2





Jul 18th
July 20th
NBU





July 21
July 24
Pukau2





July25th
July27
SilverBullet





July 28th
July 31st
Pukau2





Aug 1st
Aug 3rd
VacuumKing





Aug4th
Aug 7th
Pukau2





Aug 8th
Aug 10
NBU



The chart will gives me some good idea which sound is getting the crowd and which one need to be replaced.

The good thing that I love this system is that it allows me to make the right decision on which direction my BH birds population is moving.

I cannot afford to make a guess but I can now accurately determined how many birds are entering my BH every evening and which sound bring in the most number.

Can you imagine that you have a chart in front of your working table indicating exactly the number of birds entered in your BH everyday?

You can use the chart to predict how many you will get within the next few weeks, months or years.

Every effort and every new gadget you install can be monitored at home on its effectiveness.

You no longer need to enter your BH too often.

Just view them at home and on your mobile phone.

There will be more to come and I am sure you will think that I am crazy.

Only crazy people have so many followers who keep reading his blog !!!

After about two months with some fined tuning here and there the number of birds visiting the BH seems to be encouraging.

The rotation makes the roof top a favorite spot for all birds flying nearby.

Those of you who wanted to apply this technology together with the four sounds let me know.

The cost of this gadget inclusive of the four sounds is only RM 3000.

For more details please call 017 755 1318.

You BH need a special gadget and I think this is one of them.

This special offer is only for 10 person.

Once I reached 10 in numbers the price will be doubled RM 6000.  So you need to be pretty quick.....

So far got one who confirmed to get one:

1) Mr Anding

No comments: