Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Perfume Garden Works Well In Vo Cong, Vietnam !!!


"Pak Harry I logged onto your blog almost two hours a day.  I have followed nearly all your ideas and so far I have more than 400 birds in my BH. Prior to that nearly zero.  Thank you sir."

This was the words mentioned to me by one of my Vietnamese blog reader whose BH is in Vo Cong, Vietnam.

After looking at him closely I now remembered that he was the guy who came from the back and grab me and say "You are Pak Harry who wrote those beautiful blog.  Welcome to Vo Cong."

That happened about 6 months ago during my last trip to Vietnam.  I happened to visit Vo Cong and was walking around a number of BHs using those small lane in between the BHs.

That was the time when the incident happened when someone that I have not met came from the back and grab me.  He scared the shit of me.  I thought I was going to be kidnapped.

During my recent trip to HCM he stopped  to have a small chat and he brought his wife too.

While having a cup of coffee at the hotel's lobby I happened to know that he installed my perfume garden  idea.

The perfume garden is actually an idea which was introduced about 7 months ago by a friend staying in Penang.

The idea was to place raw nest water inside those pepper bottles and hang them on the nesting planks.

Make sure those bottle caps are drilled with holes to allow the raw nest water aroma ooze out of it. 

You can try doing this if you wanted to see if it works.

If this idea works than I suggest you can hang more bottles inside your nesting rooms. 

I have reasons to believed that the idea works since my Vietnamese friend showed me these photos.



No comments: