Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Vietnamese Visitor: Rearing To Go And Learn !!!


Sorry guys I have been very busy with my Bidor BH conversion project plus attending to a visitor from Vietnam.

While arranging for various contractors to replace the old asbestos roof with those polyform coated zinc roof, four steel doors, removal of rubbish and bricks, ordering of building materials, searching for additional workers and getting those nesting planks plus internal equipment, I was surprised with a visitor from Vietnam was already in Kuala Lumpur.

"Pak Harry I am at KL Sentral now waiting for you to pick me up.  I am here to learn by following wherever you go during the week until Thursday June 30th."

With so many things to do and here I am with a Vietnamese with his accompanied person who wanted to follow me where ever I go.

So with little complain I told them to be ready for a long trip to Kuantan, Pahang and on Monday to Bidor, Perak.

I was very happy to have him to visit my JV BH in Kuantan.  It was already 4 weeks after my last maintenance visit.

This trip will get my men to upgrade a number of new gadgets:

1) The mist pump machine with 8 nozzles inside the 2 VIP rooms.

    Since the supplier of the mist machine indicated that his mist maker can last about 3000 operating hours I adopted using the chicken coop mist machine during daytime and noiseless humidifier shall be operated at night.

2)  Installation of another aroma spray system.

The only unit installed initially was one in the monkey house area.  Now added a new unit with bigger capacity storage drum that can last about 5-6 weeks in operation.

The new unit was inside the nesting room main hall area.

3) Added a number of perfume garden bottles.

I was facinated with my Vietnamese friend whon met during my last trip.

I think this is a very new area that we should investigate.  Just imagine we have a specially formulated aroma just for the perfume garden bottles.  If 8 out 10 of these bottles are occupie, then I I is okay.

4) Sprayed those Mutiara aroma inside the VIP rooms and roving areas.

One of my very strong believed is to spray those Mutiara aroma regularly inside the VIP rooms.

Their smell with the wetness in those rooms applied will help to stimulate those young babies to stay and breed inside this BH where there were born.

5)  Realigned all tweeters at the doors and the entrance windows.

I realized that many of those tweeters were not properly installed by my workers.

This time all were adjusted to a proper height on the windows and doors perimeters.  All tweeters were first attached to those steel bands for easy fine adjustments.

6) Added additional tweeters on the entrance window.

I also realized that the number of tweeters on the main entrance window were not adequate.  Installed two more powerful magnet bullet tweeters.

After the installation and testing more birds seems to be drawn into the roving area.

7) Tested a very new sound called "Pukau" or Hypnotize in English.

This was a new sound that I created just before I make the trip.

It seems that those birds were pretty attracted to the sound.

Need more time to evaluate the sound effectiveness for at least one to two months before deciding to share with my blog readers.

For now it will be not for sale until proven as effective as those Black Cloud and Marvelous Cloud.

8) Used the 6 sounds auto changer set.

My main objective was to observe the effect of different sounds being played in each week.  I lined up six sounds (3 Pukau, NBU, Silver Bullet and Vacuum King) and change the sound every Monday and Thursday.

The sequence will be NBU, Pukau, Silver Bullet, Pukau, Vacuum King and Pukau. 

I have my CCTV cameras that uses broadband to transmit the birds movements into my Data room at mu KL home.

The exact performances of each sound will be closely monitored from my home and any sound that gives little result shall be removed during my next visit.
  
The job were completed on the 2nd day and I was happy to drive back to Kuala Lumpur spending a good weekend with my beloved family.

On my way back stop at Gambang to have a second look at a BH whose owner wanted my help to rectify.

The unit was put into operation for almost 1 year with less than 10 nests.

I need to get the owner to agree with my terms and conditions.  I do not wish to have any disagreement once the house being transform as required.

The Vietnamese friends stayed in a hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

Two short video clips showing the activities at 7:30 pm upward.

Pretty nice to see a reasonable number of birds entering the monkey house.

No comments: