Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Just 3 Weeks With Black Cloud And SuperBabyKing Sounds In Java Island !!!



I was kind of taken back and very glad that these two sounds have never failed to increase the number of nests in an old BH.

According to this BH owner, a practicing Medical Doctor,  his BH already has about 200 nests mixed with those Serinti birds.

He has been reading my blog not long ago and started to apply everything that he can used to improve his BH.

Once he got hold of the two most powerful sounds, the Black Cloud and The SuperBabyKing, he launched his BH of 26/5/11.

After three weeks he took some trouble to report to me on the fantastic result.

Just read the following email just received:


Dear Harry,

On 26/05/2011 I revamped my BH in Kraksan, East Java Indonesia, with only about 200 AF nests and many house Swiftlets (Serinti).

I only applied 85 Internal and 6 External Tweeters inside the BH (nesting rooms),

Due to the locations with tight neighbouring, I did use External sound just inside the BH.

I play Black Cloud inside the BH and turned on from 04.30 to 06.00 and again on 16.00-19.15

And Superbaby King as internal sound 24 Hours.

Yesterday 17/06/2011 i came from the BH and found many many new markings somewhere near the tweeters.

But not on stiroform as fake nests. I have applied duck eggs to the stiroforms.

I think the methods i get from your Blogs works. Thank You

I Hope, i can report you the progress again in 3-4 months.

Here i send you the pics.
 
Thanks

Dr. EH


The only thing that did not work were those styro foam nest applied with duck eggs.

 Not a bad result if you look on the overall exercise.

I hope he will submit more information after a few more weeks of months.


Well to those who wanted to know more direct from him I wish to inform you that he will be coming to attend my July 2nd 2011 Seminar at Shah Alam.

He might be able to share some of his experiences on that day with us.















No comments: