Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twin Power Tweeter Pictures !!!



These pictures are taken just before my workers install the TwinPower Tweeters in Kuala Krai BH.

My idea was to install a reasonable number of these tweeters on the rooftop, both the BH affected and my neighbour.

Each set will be facing the direction where most of those birds are either flying home or on their last leg of hunting for food.

To minimize the noise pollution I have instructed my electrician to connect the cable connecting these set of tweeters to the allocated amplifier with a Hager digital timer.

The some will be set to be switched on from 6:30pm until 8:00pm.

A very interesting innovation which need some testing works.

I am not very sure how effective it will be but let not unturned those rocks.







No comments: