Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

An Interesting Development From A Cambodian Newbie !!!

I nearly forgot about him.

He came to Kuala Lumpur just for one day to meet me for some advises about his sick BH.

I told him to bring along some photos and sketches of his BH.

After reviewing all those pictures and sketches I told him to follow some of my recommendations.

I made a long list of things that might help.

I also asked him to get some new sounds and a few things that might help to improve his BH.

Finally he wrote an email which explained why he was pretty quite for some time.

Read his very recent message:

Dear Harry,

Greeting from Cambodia,

How are you Harry? Hope you and your family are fine. Do you remember me? We met at Melia hotel last November. After I bought the sound, fake nest and aroma I haven't have a chance to use it cuz after you told me to make the partition, and all that, you know what happen? The lightning strike my BH so it damaged my CCTV amplifier and some other electrical devices. Finally, now I have a chance to start it again. I started last week only, after I pray then I play the Maverllous Cloud for external and Baby king for internal.

I was so impress, right after the sound has started, around 50 birds are coming, which rarely happen before. But after few days, hundred of bird are playing round the monkey house. Now I realize that two shit spots on the floor in the VIP room on the top storey, and one small spot.

Can you please tell me why they don't stay? I can tell you that 95% are big swiftlet, not the baby one, and the two that stay they stay on kite tweeter. Should I play super baby king now or keep playing baby king for a while?

I believe your external sound is the best, cuz most of the time the bird come and play around, may be 10 hour per day.

When should I use the fake nest and aroma?

It is good to use the real bird shit to make the smell?

Your little advise is much appreciated. If I have a blog, I will write on your blog about your sound, so that your blog reader can read it.

Regards,

HS

No comments: